Homemade Brownies A Quick Recipe
So a few days ago I was in the mood to bake something so i decided to bake cupcakes. I picked out a simple recipe from the internet and began immediately.
Ingredients you’ll need;
– 3/4 cups plain flour
– 1/4 cups cocoa powder
– 2 cups caster sugar
– 2 table spoons baking powder
– 1/2 table spoon baking soda
– 2 table spoons vanilla essence (optional)
– 2/3 cup canola oil
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup milk
– 1 table spoon salt
– 1 cup hot water, with coffee dissolved
- First whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Then stir in canola oil, and milk, and stir it until combined.
- Add eggs one by one, stirring after adding each.
- Add vanilla extract (optional)
- Add hot water and stir until the mixture in equally combined; the batter will turn out to be thin
- Fill in the cupcake tray and bake them in the over for 350F for around 20 minutes.
Then allow the cupcakes to cool before frosting them.
For the frosting;
– 5 crushed Ferrero Rocher
– 3 table spoons Nutella
– 1/2 cup milk
Mix in the Ferrero and Nutella and then heat it on the stove in order to melt it, then add milk to make the sauce a bit thinner. Afterwards, dip the cupcakes into the sauce and voila! Your chocolate cupcakes are reading for you to consume!